Allround employeeHostel ROOM is looking for a super enthusiastic, motivated, hands on, social ALLROUND STAFF member, Do you have lots of hostel & bar experience, don’t mind cleaning and do you love to work in an environment where you can meet lots of new people from all over the world, giving them your personal recommendations, then you are the person we’re looking for.
- Provides guests with a quick and flawless checkin, payment collections and check out experience.
- Welcome and orientate guests with information about our hostel and city!
- Serve drinks and food at our bar. Be fun, social, have a good sence of humour, be strict when necessary.
- Guide walking tours and themenights.
- Facilitate a fun and welcoming atmosphere that ensures the hostel ROOM community experience.
- Always ensure a consistent high level of cleanliness for our rooms, bathrooms and common rooms. Cleaning will be a substantial part of your job!
- Working experience in a hostel is essential. Please do not apply for this job without any relevant hostel experience.
- Perfect knowledge of our city! You need to love our city and know all about the ins and outs!
- Knowledge of Health and Safety and food hygiene law and procedures. If you have Dutch (Sociale Hygiene) or international certificate for Food and Health safety, this will definitely put you on top of our list!
This is a part-time position (approx. 20 hours per week). You must be willing to work at least 1 shift in the weekend.