ROOM is hiring again! Currently we are looking for an international workawayer and an allround employee for reception & housekeeping.
We are looking for an international workawayer who can help us out in the hostel. Mainly you are going to be our ears and eyes throughout the night, but we also ask you to help out with cleaning our rooms. For you it will be the perfect chance to live in a different country for a while, get to know the Dutch culture & people and be part of the wonderful ROOM family.
- You need to be allowed to work in the Netherlands. A work visa is required. EU citizens prefered.
- You are social & outgoing, but also responsible and able to handle our guests with care.
- We ask for commitment, so not just for 1 week, but also not longer than 2 months.
- Free accommodation in a shared room with max 2 others.
- Free Wifi, linen, laundry facilities & guest kitchen
- A great opportunity to live in Rotterdam for a while and have the time of your life!
Allround Employee (part time > approx. 16 hours per week)
We currently also have a vacancy for an allround employee, who can help us out at reception and in housekeeping, mainly during the weekends.
- You are flexible, social and enthusiastic and you love hostels and travelling.
- You always put the well-being of our guests on the first place and you love working in a (international) team.
- A work visa (BSN) for the Netherlands is required.
- A salary based on the guidelines of the Koninklijke Horeca Nederland CAO
- Great colleagues and guests! You have the chance to meet people from all over the world.
- A nice challenging job where no day is the same!
Please don't hesitate to contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward hearing from you soon!
Mirjam & Monique